Do you have an interest in our work and could spare a couple of hours every 3 months? Then we would like to hear from you. Full training will be provided – trial period can also be considered.
We are looking to recruit new members to our subsidiary Board who are:
- Keen and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in our communities
- Have an interest in property maintenance
- Keen to understand the legislation around Property Factoring
- Understand the difficulties of maintaining mixed tenure properties including debt collection
- Interested in expanding services to meet the demands of local residents through employment and added value services including welfare advice, energy advice.
Levern Property Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barrhead Housing Association (a registered social landlord and a Scottish charity SC 063265). Set up in 2011, LPS provides a factoring services to local owners both residential, third sector and commercial. In addition, the subsidiary looks to expand the aims of the Association through employment opportunities and delivering extended services to customers. All Board members are approved by the Governing Board of Barrhead Housing Association and we would encourage new members to become shareholders in BHA – this costs only £1.
For an initial discussion, please contact Shirley Robison, Chief Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 881 0638 or call into our office 60-70 Main Street, Barrhead G78 1SB
Closing date for registration of interest 30th August 2018.