Levern Property Services issues invoices to all owners on a quarterly basis. Every owner will receive an invoice at the end of the following months for the previous 3 months.
These will be sent by post, and it is therefore essential we have a correspondence address if you do not reside at the property in which you are receiving an invoice for.
Invoices will display the time period from which the owner is being invoiced and all charges that have been applied to the account that makes up the total amount on the factoring invoice.
Common repairs that have been carried out will also be detailed on the invoice, with a brief description of what works were reported.
A clear breakdown will be provided on your invoice to show the percentage of the charges you are responsible for – this share is as per what is stated in the title deeds for your property.
If you have any queries regarding your invoice or any of the charges on your invoice, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 0141 881 0638 and we will discuss these with you.
The responsibility of paying the factoring invoice will always lie with the legal owner of the building. Invoices can be sent to tenants at the landlords request, however if payment is not made, Levern Property Services will always look to the owner to pay any arrears.
Payment is due 21 days after receipt of an invoice. The only exception to this is for those who pay by monthly Direct Debit. If no payment is received 21 days after receiving the invoice, Levern Property Services will begin the debt recovery procedure against the owner.
Methods of Payment
There are several different ways that owners can pay their factoring invoice depending on what suits their personal circumstances best.
- Direct Debit – This can be set up over the phone or by filling in a Direct Debit Mandate at the office.
- Card Payment – Either over the phone or in the Barrhead Housing Association/Levern Property Services office
- Cheque – Handed into the Barrhead Housing Association/Levern Property Services reception
- Bank Transfer – Bank details are on each invoice. Money can be transferred into this account. Please always use the Rent Account Reference stated on your invoice.
- Paypoint/Post Office – Done with an Allpay card at your local shop.
Please note, failure to pay your factoring invoices can lead to court action being taken against you. Levern Property Services also withhold the right to raise a notice against your property if payment is not made.
Notice of Potential Liability means that the sale of the property will not be processed until all arrears have been paid.