What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dis-satisfaction with the standard of service you have received. This can involve both the the service provided by a company as a whole or an individual who represents a company.

How can I complain?

There are a number of different ways that an owner can complain regarding the service they have received. These include

  • In writing
  • By telephone
  • By email
  • In person

In order to allow us to resolve your complaint as efficiently as possible, it is essential that you provide as much detail as you possibly can in order for us to have all the facts to allow us to resolve this. If you would like to make a complaint please provide the following information

  • Full name and address
  • As much information about the complaint as you can provide
  • What has went wrong that has led you to complain
  • How you would like Levern Property Services to do to resolve the complaint

What can I complain about?

  • Standards of service provided
  • Failure to provides services that are paid for
  • Failure to adhere to policies and/or procedures
  • Service provided by members of Levern Property Services staff

What do I do if I am not happy with the outcome of my complaint?

If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved properly, or you are not happy with the resolution Levern Property Services have provided you can make an appeal to the Housing and Property Chamber

Housing & Property Chamber First-Tier Tribunal for Scotland
Glasgow Tribunals Centre
20 York Street
G2 8GT


0141 302 5900




Full details of our complaints procedure can be found here