The Association has an open waiting list for applications from any person over 16 years old. If you are an existing tenant and are seeking a transfer, please complete a housing application form detailing your need for re-housing.

The Association also provides the facility for tenants to exchange your tenancy with an existing tenant of the Association, or a tenant of a local authority or any other registered social landlord. Please complete a mutual exchange application form providing details of the person you wish to exchange with and the reason for the exchange. Click here to download the mutual exchange form.

If you wish to down size to a smaller home to avoid paying the ‘under occupancy’ charge (bedroom tax), please contact the office.